The project offers international players a preferential channel to meet a selection of a top class enterprises of the aerospace and defense sector, based in Piemonte, Italy.
All activities are promoted by Regione Piemonte (Regional Authority), financed by ERDF – European Regional Development Fund and managed by Piemonte Agency
The companies respond to strict parameters of evaluation: technical know-how, innovative products and processes, heritage, quality, programme development, global coverage, human resources potential and team work ability.
Member companies of this project represent all fields of production and many enterprises can be placed in more than a sub sector:
- Aerostructures and aircraft manufacturing - UAV/UAS and OPV included
- Systems and components
- Precision mechanics
- Propulsion systems
- Design, engineering and prototyping
- Special materials and surface treatments
- On board equipment and avionics
- Interior equipment and furnishing
- Satellite, space payload and telecommunications
- Services (MRO, technical documents etc.)
- Plants, machineries and tools - robotics, automation, metrology, testing, analysis, control, logistics, ICT for aerospace application included
High performance, leading-edge technological solutions, manufacturing process optimization are their main competitive factors. Almost 90% of the companies invest in R&D, while 65% owns national and international quality accreditations and 83% is present on international markets; exports are mostly directed to EU Countries (100%), North America, (58%) and Asia/Oceania (43%).
Find the right partner for your business
Piemonte Agency’s assistance is completely free-of-charge. Our Team ascertains international players’ needs and upon request suggests possible suppliers and arranges matchmaking activities: organization of b2b meetings in Piemonte or on one’s premises, visits to local companies to discover the region’s aerospace sector, participation in international events and trade missions to connect demands and supplies.