Information regarding the handling of personal data pursuant to art. 13 Reg. EU no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”) and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”)
Centro Estero per l’Internazionalizzazione S.c.p.a. (henceforth PIEMONTE AGENCY), with offices at Via Nizza n. 262/int. 56 - 10126 Torino, processes personal data received during registration on the website http://www.centroestero.org/, with the Data Controller, represented by the President.
PIEMONTE AGENCY is a point of reference in Piemonte for the promotion of local companies abroad and attracting investments. Based on the direction provided by its shareholders, the Agency assists SMEs in their internationalization and business development path, guaranteeing companies training and consulting services, promotional initiatives including participation in trade fairs, organization of workshops and business meetings in Piemonte and abroad. PIEMONTE AGENCY is also a point of reference for external and foreign companies that are willing to invest in Piemonte, guaranteeing complete assistance services and accompanying them during all phases of investment projects.
a) Data categories
While browsing the Site and using the related features/services, PIEMONTE AGENCY collects data relative to first name, last name, tax code, telephone, physical and email address (for natural persons); data relative to first name, last name, and corporate role (for legal persons). These data, collected directly from the Data Subject upon undersigning of the registration form on the website http://www.centroestero.org/, may be integrated with other data collected from the Data Subject subsequently, or from partner bodies and institutions and public archives, based on a task connected to the exercising of public powers vested in PIEMONTE AGENCY (art. 6, par. 1, letter e)).
b) Purpose and legal basis for processing
The personal data will be processed for the organization of promotional initiatives to benefit the local economy, organized by PIEMONTE AGENCY and Institutions that specialize in internationalization. In particular, the personal data may be processed for:
- organization of seminars, conventions, trade fairs, missions in Italy and abroad;
- organization of workshops and partnership meetings among Italian and foreign companies, activities to attract investments;
- business development activities, personalized business assistance services, consulting services, development of networks;
- organization of training courses provided by consortium institutions and, upon request of the Data Subject, for provision of training services organized by PIEMONTE AGENCY (art. 6, par. 1, letter b));
- participation in calls for tenders issued by PIEMONTE AGENCY and published on the website and the development of the relative selection procedures;
- realization of catalogues, sector reports and publications (hard copy, electronic, online), for the promotion of the local economy, for which specific information will be given on the basis of an explicit consent of the interested party;
- sending of informational communications about promotional initiatives organized by PIEMONTE AGENCY and institutions that handle internalization, as well as sending satisfaction questionnaires based on explicit and specific consent;
- management of administrative tasks and obligations for accounting, tax and legal purposes. The last item is carried out based on legal or contractual obligations (art. 6, par. 1, letter b) and c)).
- responding to specific requests by the Data Subject based on legitimate interest of the Data Controller to promote corporate objectives (art. 6, letter f));
All other processing tasks are carried out based on the public interest.
c) Method of handling
The personal data are processed legally, correctly, transparently and, in general, in full respect of current regulations and provisions of the Guarantor, also applying the principles set forth in the GDPR in art. 5. Processing shall be carried out also using electronic procedures, according to the methods and within the limits for the aforesaid purposes, and nevertheless to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the same data.
Personal data are kept for a variable period depending on the type and purpose of the processing. At the end of the retention period, personal data are deleted or irreversibly anonymous.
Specifically, the retention periods for personal data are as follows:
- data relating to the registration to the reserved area are kept until the request for cancellation of the account;
- the retention times of the data processed for the purposes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, are proportionate to the pursuit of the institutional purpose of PIEMONTE AGENCY and, in any case, do not extend beyond 10 years from the last contact. These data will be subsequently archived for public interest and for purposes of scientific research in a totally anonymous form;
- the retention time of the data collected for the purposes 4 and 8 is equal to the periods required by law;
- the retention times of the data processed for the purpose 7, carried out with the consent of the interested party, last for 24 months from the last contact.
d) Transfer of personal data
The transfer of data is necessary for obtainment of our corporate objectives. If the data are not transferred it would be impossible for PIEMONTE AGENCY to contact the Data Subject and organize events in the interests of the same, as well as satisfy the requests of the Data Subject. Transfer of personal data for purpose 9 is also necessary to adequately respond to the specific requests made to PIEMONTE AGENCY.
The transfer of consent is optional for purpose 7, which would nevertheless prevent the promotion of services and events similar to the interests of the person. The transfer of personal data is optional, but refusal to transfer the data would make it impossible to stay informed and participate in the activities organized by PIEMONTE AGENCY on behalf of its partners, including the information pertinent to internationalization, as well as be supplied by PIEMONTE AGENCY, or registered in the relative registry.
e) Area of communication and/or distribution of personal data
The transferred personal data may be communicated to the following subjects, according to the law and regulations governing the implementation of contractual and institutional obligations:
- Jurisdictional, administrative and/or public security Authorities - Financial Administration - Banks - Institutions involved in the organization of promotional initiatives and activities to attract investment - Professionals (including commercial, administrative and legal consultants) involved in said activities
In the scope of its own activities, PIEMONTE AGENCY may communicate personal data to third parties as deemed necessary and/or useful for performing specific tasks to satisfy a request by the Data Subject, or for organization of promoted initiatives in which the Data Subject is participating. Some personal data may also be the object of communication to debt recovery companies.
Persons outside of the data processing procedure may receive communication of the data, or become aware of the data, who are specifically selected and designated, such as the partners of PIEMONTE AGENCY and other private and public entities, suppliers, consultants (an exhaustive list of the designated subjects is available at the HR Office), as well as persons assigned for internal processing, authorized and trained by PIEMONTE AGENCY, in Italy as well as abroad.
f) Rights of the Data Subject
The Data Subject always has the right to request access, rectify or integration, cancel, limit processing or oppose processing of their data, as well as the right of portability of the data. The Data Subject also has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
For data processed for purpose 6, the Data Subject always has the right to revoke consent without compromising the legality of the processing based on consent provided prior to revocation.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the purposes of feedback in case of exercise of rights is the Collaborator at the Legal Department of PIEMONTE AGENCY, contacted at the following addresses: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 011/6700571, or at the address: Via Nizza n. 262 / int. 56 - 10126 Turin. You can write to the DPO about any matter concerning the processing of your personal data, as well as to exercise your rights pursuant to artt. 15-22 of the GDPR.