BREFE: Boosting refugees’ access to employment
|Co-funded by the |
of the European Union
ERASMUS+ KA2 Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices
To improve and accelerate the access to work for refugees and new immigrants, through methodologies aimed at strengthening the:
- recognition and enhancement of their skills
- assessment and validation of skills that can be used at work
- accompaniment of companies to the insertion of refugees and new immigrants in their own structure
Territorial scope: Auvergne-Rhônes-Alps, Piemonte, Madrid, Copenhagen
- Trainers and Social Professionals: language teachers, trainers, job career experts, counsellors, professionals of work insertion and immigration, professionals of the third sector, volunteer, etc.
- Business operators: entrepreneurs, HR managers, coordinators, mentors, etc.
Period: September 2018 – December 2020
- Supporting operators and trainers to reinforce migrants' learning practices, integrating them with the needs of the host environment and encouraging the acceleration of their work insertion
- Supporting and accompanying companies in the placement phase of refugees and new immigrants in order to optimize the process of labour inclusion
- Toolkit for social operators working with refugees and new immigrants
- Guidelines for job officers/advisors on assessment and strengthening refugees’ skills for the labour market and workplace.
- Guidelines on employing refugees and new immigrants for the use of companies
Project materials available in English, Danish, French, Italian and Spanish on the project website: https://www.brefe.eu/
For more information
Elena Dall’Amico, Simonetta Verona
Tel: +39 011 6700640-648