AEROSPACE INTEGRATED SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT
Piemonte at Farnborough International Airshow - Farnborough, July 18-22, 2022
Piemonte is back at FIA with a poll of 13 top companies. At Hall 1/Stand 1241 is on display a full pipeline of aerospace skills and qualifications, a complete aerospace supply chain offering leading edge technological and business solutions, high-level manufacturing, processes and service companies, everyting topped up by a strong academic and research network.
The Aerospace project offers international players a preferential channel to meet a selection of a top class enterprises based in Piemonte, Italy.
All activities are promoted by Regione Piemonte (Regional Authority), financed by ERDF – European Regional Development Fund and managed by Piemonte Agency.
The companies respond to strict parameters of evaluation: technical know-how, innovative products and processes, heritage, quality, programme development, global coverage, human resources potential and team work ability.
Member companies of this project represent all fields of production and many enterprises can be placed in more than a sub-sector:
- Aerostructures and aircraft manufacturing - UAV/UAS and OPV included
- Systems and components
- Precision mechanics
- Propulsion systems
- Design, engineering and prototyping
- Special materials and surface treatments
- On board equipment and avionics
- Interior equipment and furnishing
- Satellite, space payload and telecommunications
- Services (MRO, technical documents etc.)
- Plants, machineries and tools - robotics, automation, metrology, testing, analysis, control, logistics, ICT for aerospace application included
High performance, leading-edge technological solutions, manufacturing process optimization are their main competitive factors. Almost 90% of the companies invest in R&D, while 65% owns national and international quality accreditations and 83% is present on international markets; exports are mostly directed to EU Countries (100%), North America, (58%) and Asia/Oceania (43%).
|Download our brochure||Watch the video||Academic & industrial enhancement in aerospace|
Find the right partner for your business
Piemonte Agency’s assistance is completely free-of-charge and provides you with:
- top class skills and unique manufacturing know-how
- capable suppliers who can deliver on time high-quality parts and products at competitive prices
- technological qualified and competitive supply chains sharing commercial objectives, target clients and strategies
- technical working groups where local enterprises and foreign companies work together to develop projects aligned to the expectations of their international players.
Our Team ascertains international players’ needs and upon request suggests possible suppliers and partners and arranges matchmaking activities: organization of b2b meetings in Piemonte or on one’s premises, visits to local companies to discover the region’s cleantech sector, participation in international events and trade missions to connect demands and supplies. Thanks to new technologies and platforms virtual meetings can also be arranged.
T: +39 011 6700572
F: +39 011 6965456