AEROSPACE INTEGRATED SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT
Piemonte at the International Astronautical Congress IAC - Baku, 2-6 October 2023
Discover Piemonte's outstanding expertise and tradition in the Space field at the world's leading event for the global Space community. The region, that hosts a diversified industrial backbone, exhibits at STAND 506 its strong capabilities in engineering services, assembly and testing, NDT, ground facilities and GSE, satellite manufacturing, Space systems, optics for Space applications, technologies for Space exploration.
Aerospace in Piemonte is a productive and scientific excellence. Contact us to find out more and find top suppliers to make business with or meet us at the main international events where the global aerospace community gathers.
The Aerospace project offers international players a preferential channel to meet a selection of a top class enterprises based in Piemonte, Italy.
All activities are promoted by Regione Piemonte (Regional Government), co-financed within the Development and Cohesion Plan 2000-2020 and managed by Piemonte Agency.
The companies respond to strict parameters of evaluation: technical know-how, innovative products and processes, heritage, quality, programme development, global coverage, human resources potential and team work ability.
Member companies of this project represent all fields of production and many enterprises can be placed in more than a sub-sector:
- Aerostructures and aircraft manufacturing - UAV/UAS and OPV included
- Systems and components
- Precision mechanics
- Propulsion systems
- Design, engineering and prototyping
- Special materials and surface treatments
- On board equipment and avionics
- Interior equipment and furnishing
- Satellite, space payload and telecommunications
- Services (MRO, technical documents etc.)
- Plants, machineries and tools - robotics, automation, metrology, testing, analysis, control, logistics, ICT for aerospace application included
High performance, leading-edge technological solutions, manufacturing process optimization are their main competitive factors. Almost 90% of the companies invest in R&D, while 65% owns national and international quality accreditations and 83% is present on international markets; exports are mostly directed to EU Countries (100%), North America, (58%) and Asia/Oceania (43%).
|Download our brochure||Watch the video||Academic & industrial enhancement in aerospace|
Find the right partner for your business
Piemonte Agency’s assistance is completely free-of-charge and provides you with:
- top class skills and unique manufacturing know-how
- capable suppliers who can deliver on time high-quality parts and products at competitive prices
- technological qualified and competitive supply chains sharing commercial objectives, target clients and strategies
- technical working groups where local enterprises and foreign companies work together to develop projects aligned to the expectations of their international players.
Our Team ascertains international players’ needs and upon request suggests possible suppliers and partners and arranges matchmaking activities: organization of b2b meetings in Piemonte or on one’s premises, visits to local companies to discover the region’s cleantech sector, participation in international events and trade missions to connect demands and supplies. Thanks to new technologies and platforms virtual meetings can also be arranged.
T: +39 011 6700572