AGRIFOOD INTEGRATED SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT
Piemonte at Summer Fancy Food 2022 - New York, June 12-14
Piemonte is back at Summer Fancy Food, the most important B2B event for food specialties and food innovations in North America. At the Javits Center - Level 3, buyers and professionals participating can meet 12 top Piemonte companies and discover a wide range of quality Made in Italy products: breadsticks and chocolate, trendy drinks and local specialties, coffee and gluten-free products and much more.
The Agrifood project offers international players the shortest way to meet and start business with top class companies from Piemonte, Italy.
All activities are promoted by Regione Piemonte (Regional Authority), financed by ERDF – European Regional Development Fund and managed by Piemonte Agency.
Companies of this project represent the best of Made in Italy in the following fields:
- Bread, breadsticks, bakery products
- Confectionary, chocolate and pastry
- Pasta, rice, cereals and flour
- Dairy products and cheese
- Meat and cured meat
- Coffee, tea, infusions
- Starters, jams, sauces, gastronomic specialties
- Oil, vinegar, other dressings and spices
- Mineral waters and beverages
- Fresh and preserved fruits & vegetables
- Ice creams and other frozen products
- Semi-finished products
- Agricultural machineries
- Machineries for the food and beverage industry
- Machineries for the wine industry
- Other equipment, services and technologies for the food and beverage industry
- Vending machines.
Find the right partner for your business
Piemonte Agency’s assistance is completely free-of-charge. Our Team ascertains international players’ needs and upon request suggests possible suppliers and partners and arranges matchmaking activities: organization of b2b meetings in Piemonte or on one’s premises, visits to local companies to discover the region’s cleantech sector, participation in international events and trade missions to connect demands and supplies. Thanks to new technologies and platforms virtual meetings can also be arranged.