AGRIFOOD INTEGRATED SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT
Piemonte fine wine and food tradition, appreciated all over the world, is one of the symbols of Italian excellence. Contact us to find out more and find top suppliers to make business with or meet us at the main international events where the global food & beverage community gathers
The Agrifood project offers international players the shortest way to meet and start business with top class companies from Piemonte, Italy.
All activities are promoted by Regione Piemonte (Regional Government), co-financed within the Development and Cohesion Plan 2000-2020 and managed by Piemonte Agency.
Companies of this project represent the best of Made in Italy in the following fields:
- Bread, breadsticks, bakery products
- Confectionary, chocolate and pastry
- Pasta, rice, cereals and flour
- Dairy products and cheese
- Meat and cured meat
- Coffee, tea, infusions
- Starters, jams, sauces, gastronomic specialties
- Oil, vinegar, other dressings and spices
- Mineral waters and beverages
- Fresh and preserved fruits & vegetables
- Ice creams and other frozen products
- Semi-finished products
- Agricultural machineries
- Machineries for the food and beverage industry
- Machineries for the wine industry
- Other equipment, services and technologies for the food and beverage industry
- Vending machines.
Find the right partner for your business
Piemonte Agency’s assistance is completely free-of-charge. Our Team ascertains international players’ needs and upon request suggests possible suppliers and partners and arranges matchmaking activities: organization of b2b meetings in Piemonte or on one’s premises, visits to local companies to discover the region’s cleantech sector, participation in international events and trade missions to connect demands and supplies. Thanks to new technologies and platforms virtual meetings can also be arranged.