AUTOMOTIVE & TRANSPORTATION INTEGRATED SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT
Piemonte at The Battery Show Europe 2023 - Stuttgart, 23- 25 May
Piemonte’s know-how for electric vehicle development, integration, production, solutions and services for full electric mobility, including energy storage and distribution are on show at Europe’s main fair for the community operating in the field of advanced technologies for batteries and electric and hybrid vehicles. At Hall 6 Booth C30, 10 Piemonte exhibiting companies are ready to provide solutions for electric mobility featured by: unique technical know-how, innovative products and processes, high quality standards, project design capabilities, production flexibility.
Piemonte companies at The Battery Show 2023
Piemonte is a leading cluster in the global automotive & transportation sector. Contact us to find out more and find top suppliers to make business with or meet us at the main international events where the global community gathers.
The Automotive & Transportation project provides foreign buyers with a valuable support in outsourcing activities and offer the opportunity to get in touch with over 150 top-flight suppliers based in Piemonte-Italy featuring technical, qualitative and logistic capabilities.
All activities are promoted by Regione Piemonte (Regional Authority), co-financed within Piano di Sviluppo e Coesione Piemonte 2000-2020, Misura “Empowerment internazionale della imprese” and managed by Piemonte Agency.
Member companies of this project are active in the following fields:
- System and components: vehicle, powertrain
- R&D services: styling, engineering, prototyping, testing
- Industrial products and services: process engineering, equipment, tooling, control & testing gauge
- Other services: management consultancy, logistic, various services.
In Piemonte you can find a complete automotive supply chain, as well as international Key Players.
Find the right partner for your business
Piemonte Agency’s assistance is completely free-of-charge and provides you with:
- top class skills and unique manufacturing know-how
- capable suppliers who can deliver on time high-quality parts and products at competitive prices
- technological qualified and competitive supply chains sharing commercial objectives, target clients and strategies
- technical working groups where local enterprises and foreign companies work together to develop projects aligned to the expectations of their international players.
Our Team ascertains international players’ needs and upon request suggests possible suppliers and partners and arranges matchmaking activities: organization of b2b meetings in Piemonte or on one’s premises, visits to local companies to discover the region’s cleantech sector, participation in international events and trade missions to connect demands and supplies. Thanks to new technologies and platforms virtual meetings can also be arranged.
T: +39 011 6700685