CLEANTECH & GREEN BUILDING INTEGRATED SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT
Piemonte is strongly investing in the development of a sustainable future and the eco-industry has become one of the key sectors of the region. Contact us to find out more and find top suppliers to make business with or meet us at the main international events where the global community gathers.
The Cleantech and Green Building project offers international players the shortest way to meet and start business with top class companies from Piemonte, Italy.
All activities are promoted by Regione Piemonte (Regional Government), co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2021-2027 and carried out by Piemonte Agency.
All member companies of this project are active in the following fields:
- Waste: waste collection, transport and disposal, sludge and industrial waste management, treatment and recycling, treatment of organic fraction of municipal solid waste and compost production, waste to energy
- Water: rainwater, grey water and black water collection and treatment, sewerage treatment services, water management and saving, reverse osmosis, measuring
- Renewable energies: design, construction, and turnkey delivery of photovoltaic, biomass, wind, and hydroelectric power plants
- Energy efficiency: energy optimization in industrial plants and buildings, decarbonization, smart energy grids, equipment for energy recovery, energy management, energy efficiency and energy saving
- Design, construction and management of ecofriendly civil, industrial, and commercial buildings
- Planning, production and installation of electrical systems, plant engineering and services, energy efficiency, innovative building materials, components, fittings, systems, and solutions for sustainable buildings
Find the right partner for your business
Piemonte Agency’s assistance is completely free-of-charge. Our Team ascertains international players’ needs and upon request suggests possible suppliers and partners and arranges matchmaking activities: organization of b2b meetings in Piemonte or on one’s premises, visits to local companies to discover the region’s cleantech sector, participation in international events and trade missions to connect demands and supplies. Thanks to new technologies and platforms virtual meetings can also be arranged.