CLEANTECH & GREEN BUILDING INTEGRATED SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT
Piemonte at IFAT 2022 - Munich, 30 May - June 3 2022
Piemonte is at IFAT 2022: at booths B2.305 and B4.111/210, 11 best-in-class companies showcasing Piemonte’s complete know-how and innovative solutions, components and equiment, technologies and turnkey plants in the fields of waste collection, recycling and management, water monitoring, measuring and treatment and waste-to-energy systems.
The Cleantech and Green Building project offers international players the shortest way to meet and start business with top class companies from Piemonte, Italy.
All activities are promoted by Regione Piemonte (Regional Authority), financed by ERDF – European Regional Development Fund and managed by Piemonte Agency.
All member companies of this project are active in the following fields:
- Waste: waste collection, transport and disposal, sludge and industrial waste management, treatment and recycling, treatment of organic fraction of municipal solid waste and compost production, waste to energy
- Water: rainwater, grey water and black water collection and treatment, sewerage treatment services, water management and saving, reverse osmosis, measuring
- Renewable energies: design, construction, and turnkey delivery of photovoltaic, biomass, wind, and hydroelectric power plants
- Energy efficiency: energy optimization in industrial plants and buildings, decarbonization, smart energy grids, equipment for energy recovery, energy management, energy efficiency and energy saving
- Design, construction, and management of ecofriendly civil, industrial, and commercial buildings
- Planning, production and installation of electrical systems, plant engineering and services, energy efficiency, innovative building materials, components, fittings, systems, and solutions for sustainable buildings
Find the right partner for your business
Piemonte Agency’s assistance is completely free-of-charge. Our Team ascertains international players’ needs and upon request suggests possible suppliers and partners and arranges matchmaking activities: organization of b2b meetings in Piemonte or on one’s premises, visits to local companies to discover the region’s cleantech sector, participation in international events and trade missions to connect demands and supplies. Thanks to new technologies and platforms virtual meetings can also be arranged.